Sublime Forum

All files and folders missing in Sidebar - ST3 3033

build 3035 is also suffering from this problem.
i’m now bakc at 3021.

0 Likes

Same issue here on OSX, build 3037.

0 Likes

This appears to be fixed in build 3038.

0 Likes

I still have this issue with 3038, on OS X.

0 Likes

3038 doesnt solve this for me neither.

Im glad 3021 is still in my download folder :smile:

0 Likes

Have you tried using full path instead? not sure how ST handles the paths internally but that could be a try to solve your issue…
at least so you can use newer versions until this is properly fixed :wink:

0 Likes

[quote=“Verhaeg”]Have you tried using full path instead? not sure how ST handles the paths internally but that could be a try to solve your issue…
at least so you can use newer versions until this is properly fixed :wink:[/quote]

I’m not sure if i get your suggestion. You mean the path in the project’s ‘folders’ setting? that one is already a full path

0 Likes

Yeah that was it… from the example you gave I thought you were using a relative path… (not even sure if that is possible actually)
I had this happen to me but when I with another project open that was using sshfs which I don’t think is your case so no more ideas so far…

0 Likes

Although this wasn’t happening to me in 3038, it is happening again now that I’ve upgraded to 3040. :frowning:

0 Likes

Still seeing this on 3041.

0 Likes

still on 3047,
looks like we’re stuck on ST2 for a while, even now ST3 is available for non-registered users

0 Likes

I’ve also filed this issue a while ago in github: github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues/62

The lack of response in any way makes me totally lose faith in ST3 at this moment.

0 Likes

The only way to refresh it is to go “Find -> Find in Files” and that fixes it for a while, but you should not have to do that. I paid for my licence, but the folders never displayed right, this folder thing is not working. :cry:

0 Likes

3052 tried. still has this issue.
I’ve no problems in Windows (with the same user settings/packages)

0 Likes

I’ve upgraded my package control and soda theme…
it seems that ST3 3052 now actually works without a problem.

0 Likes

Every once in a while, this problem seems to come back when I switch project.
Maybe it has something to do with having multiple screens open or something?

0 Likes

Any progress on this issue?

The sidebar is completely useless for me now.
It used to help to restart sublimetext, but now it almost never displays properly.

0 Likes

I started running into this issue when I turned on “Hide Open Files”, and I haven’t run into it since now that I stopped trying to turn them off. Does everyone experiencing the issue have “Hide Open Files” turned on?

0 Likes

I have the similar issue, build 3047:

1. Sometimes folders are displayed but not unfoldable
  2. Sometimes nothing is displayed

Creating new workspace (Project -> create new workspace for project) solves the problem

kernel: Linux HOSTNAME 3.11.0-2-lowlatency #1-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Fri Aug 16 22:05:36 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

0 Likes

ST3 is still beta as I understand. But can any feedback be given? Something like “we have created ticket for this issue and will investigate it” will be great

P.S. This problem does not happen in ST2

0 Likes