Sublime Forum

HTML Snippet Scope issue

I’d love to be able to utilize the ZenCoding package and have other snippets available from the HTML package as well. It seems as though that isn’t possible though. Whenever I create a snippet and try to run it, instead of the desired result (processing the snippet) I just get an HTML tag created as seen here:
http://www.screencast.com/users/n00ge/folders/Jing/media/056f2a1b-9490-4461-944f-1e1d2969fe02

I’m not sure where exactly the issue lies here, but from what Sublimator says, I believe the issue is w/ Sublime not being able to load multiple packages in a single syntax. Might be a combo of that and Zen not limiting snippets based on legit html tags?

Edit: I’d also like to add, if the issue is that zen is overriding an existing snippet, I’d love to have the ability to see that it there are more than one snippet and choose which one I’d like to run.

0 Likes

Thanks for the help. Actually I don’t mind commenting out the tab triggers at all. I just switched up the alt+e to ctrl+e - alt+e goes to the ‘Edit’ menu - and that seems to work well for me. Between that and ctrl+alt+enter it’s still quite efficient and I get access to other snippets again.

0 Likes