Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

ST3 roadmap?

ST3 roadmap?

Postby btngu on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:53 am

Hi,

Is there a roadmap for ST3, which features are yet to be implemented and such?

The reason im asking is simply because solid autocompletion is a mandatory supplement for my kind of editor. I can find a tonload of posts asking for it, with mostly hypothetical answers..

I used to rock ST2 with codeintel untill it started shitting on me after a couple of updates, i never really got it to work well after that.

At the moment ST3 just takes too much productiveness out of me EVEN with ST3 being better in every other way than Netbeans in my workflow :(
btngu

Re: ST3 roadmap?

Postby sfranky on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:44 pm

what is missing from the autocompletion system? (I really don't know, just asking)
sfranky

Postby wuub on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Tool-f*^%$-tips API is missing :)
You can generate autocompletions rather easily, but there is no good way to display methods' doc or signature. From my point of view this is the main reason why autocomplete plugins don't receive more attention.
SublimeREPL via Package Control & SublimePTY dev/pre-alpha. Donations are appreciated, but not required :) Twitter: @wuub
wuub

Postby btngu on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 am

Could you tell me how then? Because its not working here :)

- Fully works everywhere on the PHP libraries.
- Works on definitions in the CURRENT FILE, but your project isnt indexed. Completing something like Model_Bla_**** doesnt working unless its already present in the current file.
btngu

Return to General Discussion