Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3039

Dev Build 3039 is out now. This should fix the last of the gremlins that made their way in with 3036.

0 Likes

I get this error popup after updating to 3039.

plugin_host has exited unexpectedly, plugin functionality won't be available until Sublime Text has been restarted

Download 3038 and replace the app stop this from happening.

0 Likes

getting same plugin_hist error: how can I roll back a version?

0 Likes

I’m getting the same error using OSX.

0 Likes

Looks like you can replace the version number in the download url:

e.g.

c758482.r82.cf2.rackcdn.com/Subl … 0Setup.exe

(change for desired version and platform)

0 Likes

3039 has been rolled back. Unfortunately, I haven’t yet been able to replicate the issue.

3038 can be downloaded from sublimetext.com/3dev

0 Likes

3040 is out now, which fixes the python ctypes regression on osx that 3039 introduced.

0 Likes

• Unicode symbols (e.g. :heavy_check_mark:) and font in sidebar/tabs is fixed, thanks!

However, there are still a lot of issues from the last few releases:

0 Likes

Hmm, termios is back? jps are you planning something yourself or is it just for compatibility with st2? I don’t need details, simple yea/no is enough :wink:

0 Likes

termios is back by request from wbond.

Building new versions of Python, at least the way I do it, is a tedious task that requires hand editing various files at different points in the process. It’s easy to get wrong, too (e.g., as seen in 3039), so I do it as infrequently as possible.

0 Likes

is the automatic file reload (on change) functionality broken in this build or is it me? I have to close it and reopen it. :cry:

0 Likes

Yes, it is :frowning:

Plus, I see a lot of these entries in the console:

indexing [queue 412]: no files were indexed out of the 2 queued, abandoning crawl indexing [queue 413]: no files were indexed out of the 3 queued, abandoning crawl

0 Likes

Hi jps!

Small bug with vintage:
Open a new window using “New View into File” and vintage mode, edit this new view, close that window in “Insert Mode”.
This will lock the other window opened into the vintage mode he is using before the operation.

3040 MacOS version

Thank you very much

0 Likes

That DLL is not part of Sublime Text, I suggest you report any issues with it to the respective authors.

This is working as intended.

It’s working fine for me. Please stop posting about it in every new release thread.

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

That DLL is not part of Sublime Text, I suggest you report any issues with it to the respective authors.[/quote]

This is caused by ST and was introduced in one of the last few releases! AFAIS this DLL is hooking some Windows events and ST doesn’t handle these hooks correctly. Others had these issues, too: svn.haxx.se/tsvn/archive-2011-07/0117.shtml

EDIT: the crash happens only after I clicked the ST icon in the taskbar.

[quote=“jps”]

This is working as intended.[/quote]

The images are not sharp (probably scaled to 1.25). If this is intended, please provide them in higher resolution…

[quote=“jps”]

It’s working fine for me. Please stop posting about it in every new release thread.[/quote]

It’s not for me. Just create a User/Python.sublime-settings with “color_scheme”: “Packages/Color Scheme - Default/Eiffel.tmTheme” and switch between Python and non-Python files. Background doesn’t get updated!

0 Likes

Dev Build 3042

[quote=“schlamar”]

It’s not for me. Just create a User/Python.sublime-settings with “color_scheme”: “Packages/Color Scheme - Default/Eiffel.tmTheme” and switch between Python and non-Python files. Background doesn’t get updated![/quote]

It works (in 3041) on Win 7 64bit. If by “tabset background” you mean the background in a “file view”.

0 Likes

Narretz: I guess you quoted the wrong part. I mean the small bar where the tabs are.

Edit: Wrong version is above. Can reproduce it with fresh install.

0 Likes