Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3039

Dev Build 3039 is out now. This should fix the last of the gremlins that made their way in with 3036.

0 Likes

I get this error popup after updating to 3039.

plugin_host has exited unexpectedly, plugin functionality won't be available until Sublime Text has been restarted

Download 3038 and replace the app stop this from happening.

0 Likes

getting same plugin_hist error: how can I roll back a version?

0 Likes

Iā€™m getting the same error using OSX.

0 Likes

Looks like you can replace the version number in the download url:

e.g.

c758482.r82.cf2.rackcdn.com/Subl ā€¦ 0Setup.exe

(change for desired version and platform)

0 Likes

3039 has been rolled back. Unfortunately, I havenā€™t yet been able to replicate the issue.

3038 can be downloaded from sublimetext.com/3dev

0 Likes

3040 is out now, which fixes the python ctypes regression on osx that 3039 introduced.

0 Likes

• Unicode symbols (e.g. :heavy_check_mark:) and font in sidebar/tabs is fixed, thanks!

However, there are still a lot of issues from the last few releases:

0 Likes

Hmm, termios is back? jps are you planning something yourself or is it just for compatibility with st2? I donā€™t need details, simple yea/no is enough :wink:

0 Likes

termios is back by request from wbond.

Building new versions of Python, at least the way I do it, is a tedious task that requires hand editing various files at different points in the process. Itā€™s easy to get wrong, too (e.g., as seen in 3039), so I do it as infrequently as possible.

0 Likes

is the automatic file reload (on change) functionality broken in this build or is it me? I have to close it and reopen it. :cry:

0 Likes

Yes, it is :frowning:

Plus, I see a lot of these entries in the console:

indexing [queue 412]: no files were indexed out of the 2 queued, abandoning crawl indexing [queue 413]: no files were indexed out of the 3 queued, abandoning crawl

0 Likes

Hi jps!

Small bug with vintage:
Open a new window using ā€œNew View into Fileā€ and vintage mode, edit this new view, close that window in ā€œInsert Modeā€.
This will lock the other window opened into the vintage mode he is using before the operation.

3040 MacOS version

Thank you very much

0 Likes

That DLL is not part of Sublime Text, I suggest you report any issues with it to the respective authors.

This is working as intended.

Itā€™s working fine for me. Please stop posting about it in every new release thread.

0 Likes

[quote=ā€œjpsā€]

That DLL is not part of Sublime Text, I suggest you report any issues with it to the respective authors.[/quote]

This is caused by ST and was introduced in one of the last few releases! AFAIS this DLL is hooking some Windows events and ST doesnā€™t handle these hooks correctly. Others had these issues, too: svn.haxx.se/tsvn/archive-2011-07/0117.shtml

EDIT: the crash happens only after I clicked the ST icon in the taskbar.

[quote=ā€œjpsā€]

This is working as intended.[/quote]

The images are not sharp (probably scaled to 1.25). If this is intended, please provide them in higher resolutionā€¦

[quote=ā€œjpsā€]

Itā€™s working fine for me. Please stop posting about it in every new release thread.[/quote]

Itā€™s not for me. Just create a User/Python.sublime-settings with ā€œcolor_schemeā€: ā€œPackages/Color Scheme - Default/Eiffel.tmThemeā€ and switch between Python and non-Python files. Background doesnā€™t get updated!

0 Likes

Dev Build 3042

[quote=ā€œschlamarā€]

Itā€™s not for me. Just create a User/Python.sublime-settings with ā€œcolor_schemeā€: ā€œPackages/Color Scheme - Default/Eiffel.tmThemeā€ and switch between Python and non-Python files. Background doesnā€™t get updated![/quote]

It works (in 3041) on Win 7 64bit. If by ā€œtabset backgroundā€ you mean the background in a ā€œfile viewā€.

0 Likes

Narretz: I guess you quoted the wrong part. I mean the small bar where the tabs are.

Edit: Wrong version is above. Can reproduce it with fresh install.

0 Likes