Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3041

Dev Build 3041 is out now, fixing the file change detection regression in 3040

0 Likes

What’s the other crash fix about?

0 Likes

Still not working properly. ST can’t detect if a file was deleted (this works in 3033).

0 Likes

@schlamar

Works for me, on OSX at least.

What platform are you on?

0 Likes

Oh, wait, I see what you mean, the file remains if it’s an open view, but doesn’t show any modification indication. The sidebar definitely notices the file going missing though, when deleting a file from the terminal.

0 Likes

I wonder how jps tests his builds. Integration testing must be horrible on three platforms. And how would automate it?

0 Likes

Why horrible? At least there are VMs those days… But I aggree that testing graphical programs seems harder. The browser writers (Chrome, Webkit) have written a lot about their tests, if you’re interested.

Also here is a link to their buildbot page, so you can see how they work:
https://chromium-build.appspot.com/p/chromium/console

0 Likes

By releasing them it seems.

0 Likes

i really would like to know if sublime text is develop based ond BDD or TDD. Also a version for ios would be really great :smile:

Anyway - i’ll continue testing ST3 if i can find some free time for it :wink:

0 Likes

I’ve found a bug in build 3041 :frowning:.
When you save to a FTP host it changes the permission to (CHMOD) 600 instead keeping like it was.
This error occurred on Ubuntu 13.04 (Linux) so I don’t know if this is also for other operating systems .

By the way thanks for Sublime Text :smiley:.

0 Likes

[quote=“Juje007”]I’ve found a bug in build 3041 :frowning:.
When you save to a FTP host it changes the permission to (CHMOD) 600 instead keeping like it was.[/quote]

That is probably caused by the atomic save setting. Set "atomic_save": false, in your user preferences file to disable.

0 Likes

In C mode:

#define sign(a) (((a) > 0) - ((a) < 0))

why does ST display the first “a” in the round bracket as orange and italic?

Is this a bug?

0 Likes

Probably this one: github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues/30

0 Likes

[quote=“schlamar”]

Probably this one: github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues/30[/quote]

Maybe they have something to do with each other.

0 Likes