Sublime Forum

20100425 Beta

20100425 is out now, fixing a couple of minor issues, as well as improving startup time. It also features a newer version of Python: 2.6.5, as opposed to 2.5. This could break some plugins, although things to appear to be working fine in the testing I’ve done.

Because of the upgrade in Python versions, it’s best if you uninstall Sublime Text before installing this beta: otherwise you’ll be left with a python25.dll and python25.zip lying around unnecessarily.

0 Likes

Fantastic! :smiley:

0 Likes

Thanks Sublimator, I was wondering if I was just going blind or something :smile:

Edan

0 Likes

It’s up again now, working properly this time. The changeover to Python 2.6 has required a significant change to the way Sublime Text is packaged up. There were several false starts where it appeared things were working, but it turned out they weren’t. I’ve tested on Window 7 64 bit, Windows XP, and Windows 2000. Thanks to Nick for the testing he’s done as I’ve tried various packaging methods.

0 Likes

Looking great!

0 Likes

Great!

I find this amusing though:

[quote]You can switch between the beta and stable versions at any time, just by downloading and installing. There’s no need to uninstall the previous version first.
[size=150]20100425 Changelog[/size]

• NOTE: Uninstall previous versions of Sublime Text before installing this version, to avoid leaving unused files in the Sublime Text directory
    …[/quote]

:smiley:

0 Likes

Update AAA* and Sublime to the latest versions. So far so good. Thanks guys.

0 Likes