Sublime Forum

Sublime SFTP and FTP Plugin (w/ Remote Browsing)

I’ll be gushdarn’d. I read about st3 compatibility, but didn’t realize it was so absolute. Tried and retried the “greyed-out” workaround to no avail. Finally had to through in the towel after reading here that there’s no st3 compatibility. Will be happy to pay for the st3 compatible package

0 Likes

I need FTP plugin for ST3… :frowning:

0 Likes

Hi i was wondering if its possible to do 2 remote log-ins in one go…

My work computor can connect to another server. And i want to be able to work on that computor from home. I understand how to log in from my home computor to my work one, and from my work one to this other one. But i would like to be able to do both at once, log in from my home to my work to this other computor.

Thanks Very much for any help

0 Likes

Same here :confused: Cannot move to ST3 until I can easily upload files by FTP

0 Likes

Just an update for everyone, I have a preliminary port to ST3 running locally. I need some more time and testing before I release it. Hopefully you should all see something in a week or two.

Sorry for it taking so long, but thank you for your patience!

0 Likes

:smiley: oh yes please, and thx

0 Likes

oh good - thank you. looking forward to it

0 Likes

Hopefully it’s closer to your two week estimate than farther; I just upgraded and your (essential) plugin is the only one holding me back from moving to ST3 completely. Hopefully ST3 will add the apis for programmic folder panel control (for remote directory listings), that would make my day.

0 Likes

I’m not sure if I want this plugin again or not. Not having it stops me from carelessly deploying files straight to production servers for quick testing ^^;.

(i can’t say i don’t miss it though)

0 Likes

[quote=“wbond”]Just an update for everyone, I have a preliminary port to ST3 running locally. I need some more time and testing before I release it. Hopefully you should all see something in a week or two.

Sorry for it taking so long, but thank you for your patience![/quote]

In Sat 3 weeks from this post. I miss for quick ftp upload in ST3.

0 Likes

Any news on the update to ST3 yet?

0 Likes

SFTP is ported to ST3, but the issue is distribution since the .pyc files are different for Python 2.6 (Sublime Text 2) and Python 3.3 (Sublime Text 3).

I’ve been making a really big push the past few weeks to finish up Package Control 2.0 so that I can distribute SFTP for ST3. With any luck I should be releasing it all within 24-48 hours.

0 Likes

[quote=“wbond”]SFTP is ported to ST3, but the issue is distribution since the .pyc files are different for Python 2.6 (Sublime Text 2) and Python 3.3 (Sublime Text 3).

I’ve been making a really big push the past few weeks to finish up Package Control 2.0 so that I can distribute SFTP for ST3. With any luck I should be releasing it all within 24-48 hours.[/quote]

That sounds awesome! Thanks for the effort :smile: Really looking forward to it!

0 Likes

amazing news!

0 Likes

Im getting the following error with all my sites and the latest sftp plugin in sublime 2 on linux and mac:

2013-08-10 18:48:28, SFTP Unknown Error:
------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “./sftp/ftp_transport.py”, line 186, in handle_ftp_error
File “./sftp/ftp_transport.py”, line 74, in do_connect
File “./sftp/ftp_transport.py”, line 48, in create
AttributeError: ‘tuple’ object has no attribute ‘major’

0 Likes

I am having the same problem too on my Mac right after I did a system update on my Mac…

2013-08-10 13:54:21, SFTP Unknown Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “./sftp/ftp_transport.py”, line 186, in handle_ftp_error
File “./sftp/ftp_transport.py”, line 74, in do_connect
File “./sftp/ftp_transport.py”, line 48, in create
AttributeError: ‘tuple’ object has no attribute ‘major’

0 Likes

If you run Upgrade Package, you’ll see version 1.11.1 which fixes this bug.

0 Likes

Just upgraded and can confirm that it fixes the bug for me on Linux, thanks a lot.

0 Likes

[quote=“wbond”]SFTP is ported to ST3, but the issue is distribution since the .pyc files are different for Python 2.6 (Sublime Text 2) and Python 3.3 (Sublime Text 3).

I’ve been making a really big push the past few weeks to finish up Package Control 2.0 so that I can distribute SFTP for ST3. With any luck I should be releasing it all within 24-48 hours.[/quote]

Any news on this?

0 Likes

Package Control and SFTP are working with ST3. Since a few days … :wink:

0 Likes