Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

set_layout keys not all working

set_layout keys not all working

Postby Stubblechunks on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:24 pm

In both ST2/3, I have a weird problem: all of the set_layout keybindings for rows/grid work, and the bindings for 3 columns and 4 columns, but the bindings for Single (super-alt-1) and 2 column (super-alt-2) do not. The menu items work, but not the keys. I have not been able to locate any OS-level keybindings that would be interfering with this feature. (Mac OS X 10.8.)

Has anybody else experienced this (particularly Mac)?
Stubblechunks

Re: set_layout keys not all working

Postby skuroda on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Have you tried logging commands? In the console, enter sublime.log_commands(True). Perhaps there is a plugin that is interfering with the default bindings.
skuroda

Postby Stubblechunks on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:51 am

That was a good idea. Ultimately, it just showed me that Sublime Text was unaware of any command being submitted. It looks like iTunes may have the bindings super-alt-1 and super-alt-2, and prevent those keypresses from getting through.

Strangely, although I don't see them in the Default Keybindings file, if I press ctrl-super-alt-1 or ctrl-super-alt-2, I get the desired outcome. I have no idea how this happened, but I don't have the energy to "fix" this thing.

Thanks.
Stubblechunks

Postby skuroda on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 am

Glad to help, you can try running one of the "All key maps" commands from https://github.com/skuroda/FindKeyConflicts. That should at least tell you what package it is coming from (if you care). Though it will appear is "alt+ctrl+super" then the number value.
skuroda

Return to General Discussion