Sublime Forum

WebDav Client

Hi there!

I’m new develop plugins for ST2, and even with Python (just 2 or 3 weeks with it).
Recently I needed a remote client like SFTP but for WebDav, and I couldn’t find it, so I decided to made one.

Right now the plugin is under development, and it’s in ALPHA version, you can navigate, upload and download files and folders by just one click. I need to improve the user notifications and the error handling, but the extension is completly functional.

Besides, the code now is a mess :laughing:, but I’m waiting to finish all the basic functions to fit the code in clases and files. If you want to help me with the code, wait for the release of the stable version, and fork me at Github

Also if there’s something I’m missing, please tell me, I’m new in the forum too.
Scuse my English, I’m not too good with it yet. :blush:

0 Likes

OK, walk me through using this.

• I downloaded your repo from github.
  • I copied the directory “WebDav-Sublime-master” to my Sublime Text packages directory
  • I restarted Sublime Text

Now what? I don’t see any new menu items in Sublime Text or anything. How do I set up a new WebDav connection and start working with files?

0 Likes

I am also looking to get This plugin to work. HOw does one know its working (or not) besides not seeing the file updated on webdav server?

~ Cesar

0 Likes