Sublime Forum

Strange rendering issue with build 2221

My registered copy of Sublime Text 2 updated itself to build 2221 this morning. Everything seems to be working fine except I get a strange rendering issue at the bottom of the screen when I go to Full Screen mode:

http://purplemass.com/_temp/ST2_rendering_issue.png

I’m running OSX 10.6.8 and have never had this issue before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

I’m seeing this, too, after updating Sublime Text 2 today (2.0.2, Build 2221 on OSX 10.6.8). Here is a screencast to illustrate: screencast.com/t/4a14onHT4V.

Note that if I drag the lower-right corner instead of going to full-screen, then rendering is correct, but every time I hit full-screen, the correctly rendered text is masked to the size the window was prior to going to full-screen.

0 Likes

Glad to hear this bug isn’t just happening to me. Thank you @daniel-nelson.

As this has a major effect on the way the code is displayed, I do hope the the technical team can reply to this thread soon.

0 Likes

@purplemass I’m working around this at present by manually positioning the Sublime window in the upper-left corner of my screen, then dragging the lower-right corner of the window as far as I can. Then, when I hit full-screen, the window is almost the right size already, and all of my code displays fine.

0 Likes