Sublime Forum

Switch windows shortcut

Hi guys,

Is their a shortcut to switch between windows. I can only find a way by using the mouse.
(Sublime Text 2)

Geert

0 Likes

Alt+Tab?

0 Likes

On Mac OSX and only between Sublime Text Windows (The ones you can find in the Windows menu).

0 Likes

Well, you should specify you OS when you have a problem.

To switch windows between apps, you could use the same shortcut you use on every mac app: cmd+~

support.apple.com/kb/PH4049

1 Like

I know this is a very old thread, but just wanted to follow up here to mention that I just created a Sublime Package that enables you to switch between windows using a keyboard command.

packagecontrol.io/packages/GotoWindow

Just press command+shift+o, type in the name of the window/project/folder and then press enter :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s nice!

0 Likes

I’m pretty sure the original question is about switching between Sublime windows, not Explorer/Finder windows. ALT+tab and GotoWindow package are off topic.

I don’t know how I did but I was able to have tabs of windows, each having its own views. Funny part is I can’t get it back now. (sublime text 3)

1 Like

Actually, GotoWindow does exactly what was asked for, and it does it really well. I usually have several projects open at the same time, I can now use GotoWindow shortcut and type a couple letters and blamo - in the right project window. It is awesome.

0 Likes

This is wonderful, thank you! And just what I was looking for!

0 Likes

ctrl+tab for windows os.

0 Likes