I really like that it's this dynamic. (I added a "punctuation" scope.)
Here are some ideas for polishing, e.g.:
- select (and scroll) the selector with a single click on the preview
- for some reason it always shows options for the outermost defined scope when clicking on nested quotes, not the one I actually clicked
- show the full scope in the status bar (which I think is pretty nice) and like underline the matching parts for the current/prioritized selector
- have some kind of default scope when doubleclicking a scope in the preview that has nothing defined yet
- also apply filters on general scopes
What do you think about highlighting all occurences of a scope if you hover it in the "scopes" (or "general" list)? And gutter previews would be nice.