I recently add some commits to @revolunet 's Markdown Preview plugin.
And make it support both ST2 and ST3, just install via the Package Control.
* Fixes messages.json and changelog versions.
* Removed markdown2 parser for its not well maintained and buggy.
* Make Python Markdown parser as default.
* Split the preview commands for *Python Markdown* parser and *Github Flavored Markdown* parser.
* Add markdown file build support, build parser are config via the origin `"parser"` settings.
* Add this changlog file for both developpers and users.
* Add messages.json which make display of `README.md` and `CHANGES.md`
* Try use `Markdown Extended.tmLanguage` for cheat sheet if you installed `Markdown Extended`.
1. With ST2 and ST3 support.
2. New Python-markdown parser with lot of extensions such as Tables, Definition Lists, Attribute Lists etc...
3. CSS search, local first then the build-in.
Any issues please submit here.
More informations please see the project page.