Sublime Forum

[SOLVED] Sublime Text Program screwed up after upgrade

I just upgraded to Sublime Text 2.0.2. Right after installing, things were working the same as previously. I shutdown my computer last night and when i rebooted this morning and tried to open it, I was looking at what you see in the attachment. The files and folders in the sidebar are not showing up. The tabs don’t look like tabs and if i try to drag it, it drags the words too and will leave a trail all across the tab area. The second column in the layout is white.

I tried rebooting my computer a couple times. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the 64 bit version. Got the same result, so I tried uninstalling and installing the 32bit version. Same result.

This is by far my favorite text editor and i actually bought a license as well.

I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

P.S. I tried to attach an image of the issue, but received the following error: “Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.”

UPDATE: Just remembered I could give you a link to the image in my dropbox. Check this out to see what my issue looks like: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/195 … titled.png

0 Likes

Try going into Preferences -> Settings - User and check if there’s a section titled “ignored_packages” with your theme under it. If so, remove your theme from that list.

There’s something about the issue here: stackoverflow.com/questions/1817 … es-ignored
According to that it could be a problem with Package Control. Looking at this issue on GitHub and the issue it was marked as a duplicate of, they appear to be testing a new release that may fix the problem.

0 Likes

Try going into Preferences -> Settings - User and check if there’s a section titled “ignored_packages” with your theme under it. If so, remove your theme from that list.

This worked for me. Many thanks!

0 Likes

Thanks a million ,also worked for me, thank God, I was going around the wall for the last day

Regards

J

0 Likes

Yes! That worked for me as well. Thanks a lot!!

0 Likes