Sublime Forum

Right click on the Side Bar not working (Sublime text 3)

Dear all,
I installed sublime text 3 on my computer and i tried to add some packages i had from sublime text 2 (package manager).
After i did that the right click on the side bar has all its options disabled. I tried to remove and reinstall sublime text 3 and nothing happened. Have you seen something similar ? is there a solution ?

0 Likes

Is one of the packages you installed SideBarEnhancements?
If it is then that could produce the issues you are reporting.
If that’s a possibility check the github page for SideBarEnhancements https://github.com/titoBouzout/SideBarEnhancements for a discussion of the issue.

When you say you added the packages to ST3 did you copy the files from your ST2 folder structure to the ST3 folder structure or did you add them through Package Control from scratch?

What build of ST3 are you running?
What OS are you running on?

0 Likes

I Have this same thing occur to me. ST3 3047.

0 Likes

I have a similar problem, but I have ST2 2221 portable.
I removed the plug-ins one by one, but it did not help. I cleaned user setting file - no effect. I tried the new version from the website and it works.
How to get my old version work?

0 Likes

I had a similar problem with last version of ST2. Now I’m using ST3 3047. So should I have the same problem? :cry:

0 Likes

If the problem is with the SideBarEnhancements a basic fix is:

1. Remove the package,
  2. Try to update to Package Control 2
    Be sure this is done, at least manually:
    Close ST3
    rm Sublime Text 3/Installed Packages/SideBarEnhancements.sublime-package
    rm -rf Sublime Text 3/Packages/SideBarEnhancements

Install the package with Package control 2

There is a dedicated thread for upgrading/installing issues github.com/titoBouzout/SideBarE … issues/109 please use it.

0 Likes

I have long understood, but I have not found the cause.
I was SideBarEnhancements, but removing it did not help. To return the functions sidebar I replaced “Data\Packages\Default” from the archive from site.

0 Likes