Sublime Forum

Find in Files search boxes are too big. [Solved]

This has been solved.

The “find in files” boxes render extra tall in every theme (including the default theme) - but they otherwise follow the theme such as the texture. These settings are what changes the “find” and “find and replace” boxes:

[code]//
// TEXT INPUT FIELD
//

// Text input field item
{
    "class": "text_line_control",
    "layer0.texture": "Theme - Centurion/Centurion/text-field.png",
    "layer0.tint": [30,30,30],
    "layer0.opacity": 1,
    "content_margin": [3,4,0,0]
},[/code]

And here’s some pictures:

Maybe I’m using the wrong settings or there are other settings hidden elsewhere?

0 Likes

Find and Replace bar too high [solved]

The find panels are resizable. Maybe you have resized the Find in files panel at some point? Just click and drag down somewhere close to the top edge of the panel to minimize it again.

0 Likes

That did it, thanks.

0 Likes

In case the developers read this forum (I’d hope so) I want to report that I had the opposite problem: my “find in files” bar was too small, such that the “replace” field was partially cut off and it was hard to see what I was typing in there. It looked like it was hidden behind the status bar, but hiding the status bar just lowered the whole thing so it got cut off at the bottom of the window. It didn’t occur to me to try dragging the top until I searched and found this thread. Dragging it immediately popped it back to the right size and didn’t allow me to make it too small again. Sorry I didn’t take a screenshot beforehand. Anyway, I don’t know what happened to push it into that state, but hopefully someone can figure out what could cause that and prevent it from happening.

0 Likes