Sublime Forum

Entypo class name completions

If you’re like me and use the awesome Entypo icon set, then you may find yourself forgetting what half of the classes are. Well now, you don’t need to worry about that with EntypoCompletions.

You can find it here. I’ve submitted to Package Control, so it should be available on there soon.

0 Likes

What is the scope for a HTML class? I tried everything to get this working, but the completions just don’t get shown.

0 Likes

Don’t know what OS you are using (and don’t remember what the keybindings are), but look for “show_scope_name” in the default key bindings. When you press those keys, it will display the scope in the status bar. If you want a bit more (like highlighting the region with the scope, you can try ScopeHunter

To answer your question though, the HTML scope (at least on my machine) is “text.html.basic”

0 Likes

I’m specifically looking for the scope in attributes in HTML scopes?

0 Likes

As I said, you can view scopes yourself. I just don’t know the bindings off the top of my head. Well I know it’s ctrl+alt+shift+p in Windows. I think it’s cmd+alt+p in OSX. Just place the cursor over the text you want to identify and press the key bindings. Again I don’t know these bindings are correct, so check your (default) key bindings and search for “show_scope_name”.

0 Likes