Sublime Forum

What are you using for C/C++ intellisense/autocomplete?

For those of you that are C/C++ developers, what package/setup are you currently using for ST3 for intellisense or autocomplete?

I’ve seen references to SublimeClang, but it is no longer supported and I’ve got several errors attempting to install it.

Any suggestions?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

1 Like

Create snippets of user defined functions on the fly

I spent sometime looking for solutions but i came up empty for “supported” autocomplete for C/C++. I know that it is possible for SublimeClang to work for ST3 but for the most part I just use All Autocomplete. It isnt a real autocomplete like VS but it extends the Sublime complete to all currently opened files. I would love a replacement for SublimeClang but i haven’t been able to find any.

0 Likes

Thanks Roflhouse, that is definitely an improvement.

0 Likes

Does SublimeClang not work with ST3? I ask because I’m still on ST2 and I rely on SublimeClang so extensively that that alone would prevent me from updating.

0 Likes

I’ve attempted to use it and it didn’t work. However, I did not look into what it would take to get it to work. For all I know, it may just be minor issues.

It is posted that it will no longer be developed/supported. If that is the case, maybe others can pick it up and move it forward. If/when I get the time, I may take a look at it.

0 Likes

I’ve a post for the steps on this forum some time ago.

ST3 can work with SublimeClang on both Win and Linux

0 Likes

[quote=“leo”]I’ve a post for the steps on this forum some time ago.

ST3 can work with SublimeClang on both Win and Linux[/quote]

http://www.sublimetext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13763&start=0

Thanks Leo. I’ll try this out when I have some free time :smile:

0 Likes

[quote=“RyanJ”]

[quote=“leo”]I’ve a post for the steps on this forum some time ago.

ST3 can work with SublimeClang on both Win and Linux[/quote]

http://www.sublimetext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13763&start=0

Thanks Leo. I’ll try this out when I have some free time :smile:[/quote]

As stated above: thanks, Leo. I’ll also try it out this week.

0 Likes