Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Split Screen

Re: Split Screen

Postby euchoreo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:55 am

I just wrote https://github.com/euchoreo/sublime-DynamicSplit

it splits the current window in half, either vertically or horizontally (somewhat like emacs)
euchoreo

Postby adzenith on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:59 pm

adzenith

Postby euchoreo on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:37 pm

I tried Origami earlier, but it didn't work unless I grabbed it using the package installer. This is fine for my personal stuff, but we're required to have any software that gets brought into the office virus scanned by IT. This precludes using the package installer for sublime plugins.

Anyone know how I can get Origami working from the downloaded zip file? I tried looking for the installed files from my home box, but there aren't obvious files for me to just grab that represent the Origami package.
euchoreo

Postby adzenith on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:37 am

You should just be able to unpack it into your Packages directory. E.g. see the manual install instructions.
adzenith

Postby euchoreo on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Yep, that's how I installed most my plugins (due to the whole virus scan thing), but Origami doesn't work. I'm assuming the one installed by the package installer is different than the latest one on github.

I wonder how I can find the version number of the one from package installer. The package installer doesn't seem to drop files in the same place as manual install, at least for sublime 3.
euchoreo

Postby adzenith on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Package Manager just grabs the latest thing from github, so I don't know why it would be different. Is there anything in your console?
adzenith

Postby crawfordcomeaux on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:10 am

C0D312 wrote:What you're looking for isn't currently possible with the API. @Castles_made_of_sand tried to make this a while back but could complete it without some methods in the API. Maybe in ST3.

I wonder if anyone's tried using something like treesheets (http://strlen.com/treesheets/) as a layout manager for ST.
crawfordcomeaux

Previous

Return to Plugin Announcements