tito wrote:wow, difficult, some possible solutions:
1. Install in another folder/drive
2. Use the portable version
3. When the problem popups, try to search all files sorted by last modified, and see if some is doing something nasty..
4. Create a pyton script/macro that open all the files sublime-settings and run Save, that should reload the settings of that file.......
5. Out of imagination
1. I only have one drive on this computer.
2. It's a Mac, so there's no portable version.
3. I'll try that next time.
4. The problem is that files don't reload. If you save them, Sublime just saves them and doesn't reload them. Saving them extra times doesn't help.