Sublime Forum

Sidebar & statusbar

Hey :smile:

I was wondering if there is any possibility of having the sidebar extend all the way down? Meaning that the statusbar would be cut off where the content is cut off in favour of the sidebar (see attached image)?

I have gotten as far as modifying the Brackets.io theme by simply pushing the elements within the status bar X amount of pixels to the right, and then adding a background image, identical in colour of that of the sidebar, on top of that empty free space. This works decently IF I keep the window at the exact same width at all times. Another issue is that, if I open e.g. the search bar, the background that mimics the sidebar is raised, visually cutting off some of my sidebar content.

I mean, if there is no possiblity to do what I seek, I’ll simply have to live with my current modification, but I would be forever grateful if any of you had any information on where to even start looking. My numerous searches throughout this forum & google resulted in little to no information on the subject.

http://www.madphp.org/sublime-text-sidebar.png
or madphp.org/sublime-text-sidebar.png

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read & hopefully respond to this thread!

Yours,
Mango

0 Likes

Bumping in the hopes of finding a gem who sheds light upon this first world problem of mine. :sunglasses:

0 Likes

I don’t believe it’s possible to change the way this works. Sorry :frowning:

0 Likes

I feared as much… but thank you very much for your reply! :smile: Well appreciated.

0 Likes