Sublime Forum

[Solved] ST3_3053 Tab Area Height Shrinks [Arch-VirtualBox]

So recently switched to the dev. build 3053 and every time I shutdown / restart my VM the Tab area height shrinks to a couple pixels (see photo below). The only fix I’ve found is opening a new window and reopening all the folders I had opened previously. Notice that I have multiple open files on the left so it should be present. You can swap tabs in that tiny area so it is present…

I did a quick search and didn’t find anything related so hopefully this wasn’t addressed elsewhere.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88370765/st3_bug.PNG

Thanks!

0 Likes

Still happening on a daily basis sadly, anyone else have a similar problem? Is there a config file anywhere that has tab height I can edit?

0 Likes

Are you using a retina display? The tab height is specified in the theme file in the property, if it is not set it will default to 30px which might be too small if you are using high DPI scaling.

{ "class": "tabset_control", ... "tab_height": 35, ... }

0 Likes

No it’s not a retina display, but you did help me solve the issue so thanks!

So I switched to using a specific user soda theme modification using a very large tab height to see what was going on. During this I found that they were off center and hiding behind the menu bar, so I don’t know if the theme was at fault or the settings got wonky (and thought the menu was hidden when it wasn’t).

Thanks again!

0 Likes