Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

BracketHighlighter

Re: BracketHighlighter

Postby facelessuser on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:06 am

@ceroz, I am not entirely sure what you mean; can you elaborate?
facelessuser

Postby ceroz on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:39 am

facelessuser wrote:@ceroz, I am not entirely sure what you mean; can you elaborate?

I like your bh style:

I am looking for something similar but exactly the same characters on margin:
()
|
|
|
()

I would like to get some ready to use codes for styling my BH plugin ;)
ceroz

Postby tito on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm right thinking that is not possible to install correctly the package with package control 2?
I had have to git clone and then switch to bh2st3
Give APIs, let the community build the rest!
https://github.com/titoBouzout
tito

Postby facelessuser on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:29 pm

ceroz wrote:
facelessuser wrote:@ceroz, I am not entirely sure what you mean; can you elaborate?

I like your bh style:

I am looking for something similar but exactly the same characters on margin:
()
|
|
|
()

I would like to get some ready to use codes for styling my BH plugin ;)

It was a proof of concept, but it isn't a practical style. I think I outline a number of the issues with it in the same post.

tito wrote:I'm right thinking that is not possible to install correctly the package with package control 2?
I had have to git clone and then switch to bh2st3

Works fine with Package Control 2. It is all setup in PC 2 to download the appropriate branch. The thing is, you must delete the unpacked version from your Packages folder, or it will override your Installed Packages version (the archived sublime-package version).
facelessuser

Postby tito on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:27 am

It turns out there was some hard-coded setting in my Package Control.sublime-settings file that prevented this package from being installed correctly.
After cleaning /User/PAckageControl.sublime-settings most of the setttings, the package install correctly. Thanks ! and sorry for the false alarm. :oops: :P
Give APIs, let the community build the rest!
https://github.com/titoBouzout
tito

Postby facelessuser on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:50 am

tito wrote:It turns out there was some hard-coded setting in my Package Control.sublime-settings file that prevented this package from being installed correctly.
After cleaning /User/PAckageControl.sublime-settings most of the setttings, the package install correctly. Thanks ! and sorry for the false alarm. :oops: :P

No worries, I had the same thing happen to me with a couple of plugins.
facelessuser

Postby MKANET on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm curious if anyone figured out a way to change the solid style highlight border. Currently, mine is this nasty lime green color; which doesnt match anything in my theme.

Also, why do I lose all coloring with the solid style highlight? Variables, operators, basically everything just turns to monochrome for everything within the brackets.

BTW: Thanks for the great plugin!

rooc wrote:Hi, thank you for your nice package! One question - is there a way to change color for highlight border? with option "underline" and "outline" color applies to border and it's fine but type "solid" doesn't give a way to define border color

http://grab.by/bVsO
MKANET

Postby facelessuser on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:55 am

The borders of solid highlights are not accessible via the API, so there isn't really a way to customize it. I think you can turn off the border (if I remember correctly), but then the selections just look blocky.
facelessuser

Postby MKANET on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it! One more question...
Is there a way to specify minimum number of lines (or characters) threshold?

I dont want it to highlight brackets that are too close together. Its kind of distracting, and not necessary since it's obvious where they are already. I just want it to highlight brackets that are further apart, if possible.
MKANET

Postby facelessuser on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Not currently. If I can get it in without mucking up anything else, I wouldn't mind doing it. Please create a github issue at the repo.
facelessuser

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Announcements