This issue haunt me for a few months now!
Yesterday, in a final effort to find a solution before I completely remove it from my HDD, I stumble upon this thread and I wanted to reply.
Because the owner of this site has a very inefficient way of handling spam I just got an account, but in the meantime I've solved the issue and resolved it (or I found what caused it and removed the bastard).
For me, it was the plugin Mercurial for Sublime!
To find out I had to remove sublime, install it again and then install each and every plugin again. Just my luck, Mercurial was the last one I actually installed
I hope this will help you!