Sublime Forum

Doesn't Sublime work on Windows XP?

EditPreferences bitbucket.org/sublimator/editpre … /wiki/Home

doesn’t work.

WebDevelopment package, shortcut keys don’t work too.

This is console message of Sublime Text.
I don’t know what is “Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell”.

Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Loaded 918 snippets Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\AAALoadFirstExtensions/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\Default/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\EditPreferences/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\HTML/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\User/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\WebDevelopment/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\XML/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\ZenCoding/Default.sublime-keymap

0 Likes

Sublime works perfectly under Windows XP.

The issues you’re having are with 3rd party plugins.

EditPreferences and WebDevelopment both depend on AAALoadFirstExtensions. I suspect they’ll both work when you resolve your issues with AAALoadFirstExtensions.

I have all 3 plugins on my machine and they work well. Did you do an “hg update”?

0 Likes

Thank you for answer.
I’m installed “AAALoadFirstExtensions”, “EditPreferences” and “WebDevelopment”.
Do you see “Tools > Packages > Edit Preferences” Menu?

And when you are pressed “Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L” shortcut key, Did you see “Enter CSS Selector” bar?

Is your OS XP?

I can’t show “Enter CSS Selector” bar.
But when i pressed “Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L” key, i saw the console message “Running command pathSelect CSS”. but doesn’t working.

How to update hg?
I’m just installed “tortoisehg-1.1.1-hg-1.6.1023-x86” on tortoisehg.bitbucket.org/.

0 Likes

Nope

No, I see a list of shortcut keys, from the editpreferences plugin

[quote=“godblessyou”]How to update hg?
I’m just installed “tortoisehg-1.1.1-hg-1.6.1023-x86” on tortoisehg.bitbucket.org/.[/quote]

You have the latest version. I meant that you should update your plugins (ie AAALoadFirstExtensions) to the latest version: http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/Update

0 Likes