Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 3056

Re: Dev Build 3056

Postby jps on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 am

re: status bar, I'll add some settings to control what gets displayed.

aparajita wrote:This version introduced a small regression. When empty regions are drawn in an underline mode, the character to the right of the region is drawn as a solid underline. Previously nothing was drawn, which is what is expected, because in fill and outline mode, nothing is drawn for an empty region.

I'm unable to replicate this, can you show me what arguments you're passing to sublime.add_regions()?

bobef wrote:Search in files seems broken in this release in Windows 7 x64.

It's working here. The error message you're getting indicates that the path doesn't exist, or can't be accessed.
jps
Site Admin

Postby bobef on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:11 am

@jps about the wrong path in search in files: I tried again yesterday and it was working fine. Then I tried again and it was broken again. Then I tried again and it was working again. It seems to be working most of the time. Don't know what is triggering it but sometimes the path become Linux path.
bobef

Postby bobef on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 am

Another problem with this build.I reported this problem for ST2 and it is still present in ST3 unfortunately. Again this is not reproducible 100% of the time but probably 80% of the time, so most of the time it is broken for me. jps, if you are willing to look into it I can make a case with sample build system and nodejs script that does some output and nodejs itself.

Some serious problems with the capturing of the output of build systems. This is Win7 x64 Home Premium.

I have created a simple build system that executes run.bat which I can put some stuff in to execute my Node.js script.

The build system looks like this. It captures all files which start with C:\ . I tried with cmd, shell_cmd and shell: true, it makes no difference.
Code: Select all
{
   "cmd": ["run.bat"],
   "file_regex": "(C:\\\\.+?):([0-9]+)"
}

There are two problems. First, when I press F4, it walks the matched files backwards. I.e. F4 does nothing because it starts from the end. I need to press Shift+F4 and it starts from the last file and I need to press this million times to get to the first, losing my way in the process.

The second problem, even worse, is that lot of the output is not shown in the console at all. In my node script I have some console.log() calls that I use for debugging.
Most of them are missing in the output panel in Sublime. When I run my run.bat from cmd.exe all is fine. Check the screenshot here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByZeCc6 ... sp=sharing .

One more related problem: When you double click a file in the output panel to go its location the focus remains on the output panel, i.e. the source panel is not activated and it doesn't show any cursor so you actually need to look where the line number you need is. Although it is scrolled in the view without cursor you can't see it.
bobef

Postby lmedinas on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:15 am

Hi Jon,

on Windows 7 64bits i still have some occasional TMP files with this build.
Is this related to atomic save ?
lmedinas

Previous

Return to General Discussion