Sublime Forum

[BUG] Quick Switch Project Doesn't Work - Build 3047

Hey all,

I couldn’t find an official place to report potential bugs, so it looks like people are doing it here.

I downloaded the beta release of ST3, and I love it so far. However, the quick project switch doesn’t seem to be working for some reason. (Ctrl+Alt+P)

If I select it from the menu, it does work, however the keyboard shortcut appears to do nothing. I have verified that the shortcut is assigned. I can also use other shortcuts involving Ctrl+Alt, and other shortcuts involving P (Ctrl-Shift+P) and they all are working.

EDIT
I can also assign the command to other shortcuts, and it works fine. However, if I try to assign it to ctrl+alt+p in my user keymap, it still won’t work.

I’m running the 64-bit Linux .deb package, on Ubuntu 13.04. (Dell L401x)

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Nevermind, it was another program that was stealing the shortcut. :blush:

0 Likes

Any chance you could share the solution?

I’ve been trying to work out what other application has nabbed Ctrl+Alt+P in Ubuntu 13.10 fresh installation but can’t seem to find it.

0 Likes

Run this code in the console sublime.log_commands(True) and it will print out what command is ran.

0 Likes

Command+control+P doesn’t work in OS X. It logs “command: prompt_select_project” but it doesn’t show the prompt.

0 Likes

Same problem here. Build 3059 on Linux.

0 Likes

Same problem. Build 3083 on Windows.
Works fine if set up another key bindings(Preferences - > Key bindings - User ) : something like this { “keys”: [“ctrl+alt+t”], “command”: “prompt_select_workspace” }
]

0 Likes