Sublime Forum

20100815 Beta

20100815 is out now. The changes are fairly modest, I’m hoping to wrap this beta series up soon and release it as 1.4 (Project panel excepted, it’ll be beta only for a while).

I’m primarily concerned with fixing any remaining issues with the new automatic indentation. I’ve fixed the issues I’m aware of for 20100815, please let me know if there’s anything that hasn’t been addressed.

0 Likes

Thanks for the update Jon.

Is there any way to get a ‘copy’ and then ‘paste with relative indentation’? Meaning, if I grab a line, assume that the indentation from that line should act as the beginning of the subsequent lines rather than including the spaces/tabs before them.

0 Likes

Awesome news with the new beta release, I really hope to see the Project Panel completed by 1.4 (and you said soon, so I can barely wait).

I like the idea of copy and paste with the same indention… its not a must have, but its a great convient feature.

0 Likes

n00ge: Could you explain in a bit more detail? I’m not sure I understand what you mean.

0 Likes

Jon, I just made a screencast but I figured it out in the meantime. I was selecting each line, but for the first line, I started the selection at the first character, not the beginning of the line.

0 Likes