Sublime Forum

Auto-complete for CSS Class and ID names

Hello,

I have been working with the tutorials and video’s out there for ST. But the only problem is I have no idea what package to use for auto-completing class and ID names.

I tried AllAutoComeplete but it did not bring up my styles or id’s.

I tried SublimeCodeIntel and it is not working (at least for me, but that’s another post).

Is there any other packages out there that will do this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Custom css autocomplete in HTML Sublime text 3

I’m not sure if this will help you, but, I have a personal CSS plugin for ST3 which auto completes CSS class names.
It lazy loads the completion list currently so you’ll have to actually save a file and then it’ll will parse the file and store the completion results.

FYI, it overrides the shipped CSS package since I started the code base from it.

github.com/subhaze/CSS-sublime-package

0 Likes

Thanks for the help, I will give it a shot.

But is there really nothing out there that does this in ST2? How did you deal with this problem in v2?

I use a few of the popular packages in ST2, do they work in ST3?

Thanks again

0 Likes

this works!
have been looking for this for a long time. can finally switch to ST3.
thankyou

0 Likes

Autocomplete css classes etc. in HTML

[quote=“c41”]this works!
have been looking for this for a long time. can finally switch to ST3.
thankyou[/quote]

Hey. Can you please give me some help on how to get this working on ST3? Downloaded the package but it stil doesn’t work.
Thanks

0 Likes

Pull up the Command Palette (Tools > Command Palette). Type “repository” and select Package Control: Add Repository. Paste in the github url (github.com/subhaze/CSS-sublime-package) and press return. Go back to the Command Palette, type “install”, then select Package Control: Install Package. Begin typing the name of the package, CSS Sublime Package, and it should show up in the drop down menu. Then to test it, open up a CSS file or create a new file and change the syntax to CSS (View > Syntax > CSS) and it should work as intended.

0 Likes

CSS Extended Completions seems to work very well:
https://packagecontrol.io/packages/CSS%20Extended%20Completions

0 Likes