Sublime Forum

Multiple projects, one instace of st3

please make it possible to have multiple projects open at the same time within the same instance of ST3. I often need to have multiple separate but related projects open at the same time and would really REALLY prefer them to be contained within the same view. Enabling this would unclutter my desktop greatly!

ty!

0 Likes

I created this package github.com/SublimeText/SideBarFolders because of that. May works for you, may not.

0 Likes

no - i dont think this will work for me, I do not have any plugins installed yet and i prefer to keep it that way for the most part. I installed the ARM assembler plugin and it simply did not work so i uninstalled it. The plugin API changes so fast and so much that its almost impossible to keep any plugins in a working order for an extended period of time without extreme effort on the part of the plugin developer (only to be expected of an application under constant heavy modifications).

What I would like to see sometime in the future is the ability to open more than one project at a time and not have to do it in separate instance of ST.

0 Likes