Sublime Forum

Colorcoder

after i successfully derailed Different approach to syntax highlighting i think Colorcoder should have an appropriately titled own topic

so here it is: i am the author of colorcoder, the semantic highlighting plugin for ST2/ST3

Ask question, suggest features, blame me for net being able to code without anymore. :wink:

0 Likes

Hi there, I’ve just installed colorcoder to sublime-text3, and there is some funkyness going on with c++.

What I mean is, it colorcoder considers the whitespace next to the identifiers to be part of them, so tabs show up to be the same color as the identifier next to it.

Also the open parenthesis next to an identifier is also considered part of it, but not the close parenthesis.

Sometimes, with enough indentation, the identifier will remain the same color if I add more indentation, but the tabs will still be colored, and their color chages if I add more tabs, and in the case I have an open parenthesis right after the identifier, the parenthesis will be the same color as the tabs, but not the identifier.

0 Likes

are you using the supplied C++(colorcoded) language?

0 Likes

I do believe I am, I’ve installed it with the sublime-package thingy.

0 Likes

change the language to C++ (Colorcoded) eg via Command Palette: [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[P] [S][S][C][C][C] [enter]

0 Likes

Thank you very much! I will now begin to enjoy this.

0 Likes