Sublime Forum

Website and linking HTML and CSS files. Please help

Hello,

I’ve recently bought sublime text and don’t know much how to operate it. I’m currently doing a school project to make a website and have opted to use ST2. We need to create an official website that people can find online and use. However, even though I have found out how to preview my code in the browser, I have no idea how to make an official web page that people could find on the internet. This brings me to my second issue. Even though I know how to code with HTML, CSS, and some javascript, I don’t know how to link the different files so my CSS and Javascript affects my html divs and such. :cry: I have set up a few files with their respective syntax for JS, CSS, and HTML, but can’t make them affect one another. Please help if you can.

0 Likes

Some read material for you:
matthewjamestaylor.com/blog/addi … and-import
tutorialspoint.com/javascrip … cement.htm

Some suggestions:
Use stackexchange and his sites like stackoverflow.com or webmasters.stackexchange.com to get your answers revolsed in a better way.
And do some search before ask something. In five minutes or less you can fine useful material for any question. Google is a great ally in this case.

Good luck :wink:

0 Likes