Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Colorcoder

Colorcoder

Postby valerij_ on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:33 pm

after i successfully derailed viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15233 i think Colorcoder should have an appropriately titled own topic

so here it is: i am the author of colorcoder, the semantic highlighting plugin for ST2/ST3

Ask question, suggest features, blame me for net being able to code without anymore. ;)
valerij_

Re: Colorcoder

Postby mrnosco on Sun May 18, 2014 7:59 am

Hi there, I've just installed colorcoder to sublime-text3, and there is some funkyness going on with c++.

What I mean is, it colorcoder considers the whitespace next to the identifiers to be part of them, so tabs show up to be the same color as the identifier next to it.

Also the open parenthesis next to an identifier is also considered part of it, but not the close parenthesis.

Sometimes, with enough indentation, the identifier will remain the same color if I add more indentation, but the tabs will still be colored, and their color chages if I add more tabs, and in the case I have an open parenthesis right after the identifier, the parenthesis will be the same color as the tabs, but not the identifier.
mrnosco

Postby valerij_ on Sun May 18, 2014 7:02 pm

are you using the supplied C++(colorcoded) language?
valerij_

Postby mrnosco on Mon May 19, 2014 8:23 pm

I do believe I am, I've installed it with the sublime-package thingy.
mrnosco

Postby valerij_ on Mon May 19, 2014 11:34 pm

change the language to `C++ (Colorcoded)` eg via Command Palette: [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[P] [S][S][C][C][C] [enter]
valerij_

Postby mrnosco on Sat May 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Thank you very much! I will now begin to enjoy this.
mrnosco

Return to Plugin Announcements