Sublime Forum

Emmet Abbreviations changed?

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to figure out what’s going on for about half an hour but I can’t seem to find the problem: My Emmet-Abbreviations changed and produce different results.

For example:

tac[/code] would produce [code]text-align: center;

However, now it produces:

to-upper-case($string)

Or for example: posr expanded into position: relative;. Now posr doesn’t work at all and only pos gives me position:.

Same thing for HTML: Normally div.section.full#home would give me <div class="section full" id="home"></div> without any problems. Now I get div.section.<full id="home"></full>.

I have no idea what’s causing it. At first I thought it’s the Syntax, but I tried to changing to everything, CSS, SASS, SCSS, HTML, nothing works.

Anybody encountered this problem yet?

Kind Regards,
SirThanksalot

My Specs:

ST3, OSX 10.9.3
Emmet, LiveReload, Sass, SCSS, SassBeautify, SublimeCodeIntel

0 Likes

Emmet package has been updated, but afaik nothing changed for expand abbreviation command…
Under Win* i had to restart sublime in order to make it work (after package upgrade it was simply not working under win*),
did you tried to close and restart st (I mean totally quit the app not simply closing the active windows)?

0 Likes

Hey there. I have the exact same problem after the update, on OSX. It’s very disturbing. Have you found a solution? Thanks!

0 Likes

Ok… Just tried under OSX:

1. as I started ST it updated Emmet package, and after update “expand abbreviation” command was like dead
  2. I quitted ST (right-click on dock icon -> “quit”) and restarted it
  3. profit! (all was working fine)
0 Likes