Sublime Forum

Auto-complete and multiple selection

the auto-complete pop up breaks multiple selection, so if i have more than 1 location selected and i use ctrl+space for auto-completion i left only with the top most selection. why can’t it apply to all the selection, and why does it have to break the multiple selection?

0 Likes

this uses the quick-panel and gives many other results…

0 Likes

i guess i can implement it without the ctags part and get what i need. thanks

0 Likes

thanks, just binded it to ctrl+shift+space - actually it worth trying as is :smile:

0 Likes

Hey, is it possible to create some text file and use autocomplete popup to read line by line from that file and give you a list of hints? Or maybe someone can describe how to recreate f1 popup window that is used for zen css, but with custom codes and use it in different syntaxes (JS, PHP, …) :smile:
I`m not familiar with python, so maybe someone can help. I wish to simulate hint popups, that usually exists in scripting IDEs.
Thanks

0 Likes

Thanks man, wish you best marks :smile:

0 Likes

Yo @subliminator, this sorting method would be handy. Have you peeked at it yet?

0 Likes

Yeah, I’m not looking forward all that much to migrating my stuff over either, but am excited about the future of Sublime with X really taking shape now. I would definitely like to team up on this CTags plugin migration and/or rewrite for X. Lemme know…

0 Likes