Sublime Forum

Support down?

As a plugin developer, I send support mails from time to time but haven’t received any replies since late may. Is everything alright “down there” ?

0 Likes

Welcome to the forums stikker!

I’ve received emails from them a couple of weeks ago, response was within 24hrs as well.

What plugins are you working on? The community here is pretty good at helping each other out when it comes to road blocks.

0 Likes

[quote=“subhaze”]Welcome to the forums stikker!

I’ve received emails from them a couple of weeks ago, response was within 24hrs as well.

What plugins are you working on? The community here is pretty good at helping each other out when it comes to road blocks.[/quote]

It’s a generic SCM plugin (git, svn, hq, …) that needs to do coloring of project items in the side bar, as well as a few more things (like a custom compare-pane). These things are all easy to do in jedit and atom, for which I have a plugin already, but I can’t seem to find any docs indicating this is possible in Sublime. Please point me to the right direction!

0 Likes

AFAIK you can’t change colors in sidebar by item.

0 Likes

The API doesn’t allow for this I’m afraid.

0 Likes

Yes, everything is fine :smile:

As they say, no news is good news.

Jon is working on ST3.

0 Likes

Hello twor,

Is your plugin on github/bitbucket/etc? You could post on the plugin development area with a link and hopefully someone from the community can help you out viewforum.php?f=6

0 Likes

Ask yourself the following:

• Did you purchase a product or support?

• Does Sublime, in its current state work?

• Does Sublime have a thriving community?

You paid for the product in its current state, where the known lack of communication is public information is a given. Please stop complaining.

0 Likes

[quote=“twor”]Does Sublime, in its current state work? No, we experience show-stopping bugs and limitations in the package system.
[/quote]

If you mean Package Control, then that’s @wbond

0 Likes