Sublime Forum

Regarding plugin_host

Hi,

I installed Sublime Text Build 3059 a few weeks ago, as well as several different plugins. Up until the last few days, the plugins worked perfectly, but now, plugin_host crashes whenever I open Sublime Text. A message tells me to restart SB to get back plugin functionality, but plugin_host just crashes every time. Help, I don’t want to have to reinstall SB and all my plugins!

0 Likes

You could remove plugins one by one and see who is the culprit.

0 Likes

You can also “just” disable them. Technically this doesn’t make a lot of a difference but you won’t have to install them again and only need to enable afterwards.

Package Control provides commands for this.

0 Likes

@FichteFoll: good luck disabling via PC (or run any plugin actually) when plugin_host is gone! :geek:

0 Likes

What plugins do you have installed? SublimeCodeIntel always slows down for me.

0 Likes

Whops, didn’t read it crashed on startup. Well, good luck indeed.

0 Likes

[quote=“Barneydog91”]Hi,

I installed Sublime Text Build 3059 a few weeks ago, as well as several different plugins. Up until the last few days, the plugins worked perfectly, but now, plugin_host crashes whenever I open Sublime Text. A message tells me to restart SB to get back plugin functionality, but plugin_host just crashes every time. Help, I don’t want to have to reinstall SB and all my plugins![/quote]

I copied everything out of my package folder in %appdata%, then reinstalled Sublime, and pasted my packages back. The plugin_host stopped crashing, and all my plugins work again.

0 Likes