Sublime Forum

Adding not listed syntax and autocompletion

Hi,

Freshly new here as a member, could you direct me how can I add my not listed syntax and autocompletion function in Sublime, I really love using Sublime and want to get the most of it :smiley:

Thanks

0 Likes

[quote=“zery”]Hi,

Freshly new here as a member, could you direct me how can I add my not listed syntax and autocompletion function in Sublime, I really love using Sublime and want to get the most of it :smiley:

Thanks[/quote]

Sorry to dig up an old thread. I’m searching the forums and am also Looking to do the same here. I’m trying to do this for Lua and add in our own language definitions. Trying to Use JSON and the AAAPackageBuilder. The instructions are not clear.

0 Likes

Have you looked at sublime-text-unofficial-document … xdefs.html ?

I never used this package myself, I found the xml syntax easy enough to use it directly : in your case, since there is already a support for Lua, the simplest approach is tsimply to copy the exisiting one and add your need. You can extract the lua.tmLanguage from Packages\Lua.sublime-package (in the install dir, not the user dir), it is simply a zip file. Put the lua.tmLanguage in your user directory, and then it should appear in the list of language under user.

0 Likes