Sublime Forum

OSX Sublime Text 3 (Fullscreen not native space)

Hey Yall,
Build 3047, OSX 10.8.4

Fullscreen does not assign app to a space (it used to but I reinstalled it) any Ideas?

0 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue - Build 3047 on OS X 10.8.5.

0 Likes

I’m also seeing this issue with sublime text 3 build 3059.

0 Likes

I’m still seeing this issue with Sublime Text 3 build 3103 on OS X 10.11.14.
[edit] This will work correctly if you click the expand button in top left of window. Keyboard shortcut only expands the window to fill the current space instead of expanding to dedicated space.

0 Likes

why does cmd ctrl f have this weird behavior?
is there a way to make cmd ctrl f also toggle the real fullscreen that is standard on macOS?

built 3133

thanks

0 Likes

It sounds like you may have the use_simple_full_screen set to true in your settings? By default, Sublime Text uses the native full screen behavior in 10.7+. use_simple_full_screen is a setting that changes the behavior to fill the current space with the Sublime Text window in borderless mode, and the menu set to auto-hide.

We’ve deprecated the use_simple_full_screen setting and it is no longer included in the default settings since there are some edge-case bugs in the interaction of it with native full screen that we haven’t yet found a way to work around. It will likely be removed in some future build.

2 Likes

thanks your 100% correct,
I’m not even sure how this ended up in my sublime-settings but it is working very much as expected now!

thanks again :relaxed:

0 Likes