The main problem with sublimetext is how it works with charsets.
1) There is no good tool for fast charset-switch on active file. Only for Open or Save commands.
2) If your file has the charset "windows-1251", when you open it in Sublimetext, you will get problems - all the text will be destroyed with different encoding.
Example - I open file with "cyrillic windows-1251" and sublime gives it auto-charset "western windows-1252". Wtf, lol.
So you have to go to main menu, then to "open with encoding", then choose your charset, then find your file on the harddisk, and... god damn this task.
3) No hotkey for double-line command. Yeah, there is some plugin called "web-development", which does this job buggy.
4) No tree-hide possibility.
5) Ten times an hour you get message "please buy sublimetext", oh.
This text is small review.
Wanna see jps's answer for this topic.