Sublime Forum

License Queries

Long time no speak!

Now that I finally have a full time job as Senior Web Developer, I can finally afford to buy Sublime, but before I do so, I have a few queries I’d like to get answered first please.

One, if I buy a single license, am I allowed to use that in several places for my own personal use? By that I mean, at home and at work on my local profile only? Or does single license mean, one entry and no more?

Two, I don’t have Paypal. Mainly because they don’t want to transfer that small deposit into my account ever, even after ringing and asking for them to do so. I do however have a Google Checkout account (Android user) and would be happy to pay via that.

I did have more questions but I’ll get to them as I remember them!

Cheers,
James

0 Likes

Licenses are per user, so you can use it on as many machines as you wish.

Google Checkout isn’t available to Australian merchants, so I’m unable to offer that an as option. However, you don’t need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal, you can pay via credit card without setting up an account.

0 Likes

Ah sweet! That’s awesome!

I’ve got Sublime set up exactly as I want it! At work I’ve been using Dreamweaver, but after spending today with Sublime again, it’s something I need!

How do I do that then?

0 Likes

Ok, I went ahead and paid for it!

Well done Jon! Keep up the awesome work :smiley:

0 Likes