Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2033

2033 is out now. Tab will now only complete snippets by default, although you can make it complete everything by turning on the “tab_completion” setting.

It’s otherwise a collection of misc fixes, including support the Global Menu on Linux (as used by Ubuntu 11.04), and fixing a startup speed regression on Windows and Linux when mounting large folders (10’s of thousands of files) .

The default home directory path on Linux is now ~/.config/sublime-text-2, although if ~/.Sublime Text 2 exists, that’ll be used in preference.

0 Likes

Wow global menu support even before 11.04 came out, well done! Also, nice move on disabling tab for auto completion by default, it’s been driving me crazy.

0 Likes

Jon, is “wrap selection with tag” feature planned for shipping anytime soon? It’s really the most useful thing I miss from ST1.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=767#p8020

Thanks!

0 Likes

Getting 100% CPU usage from ST2 regardless if anything is open on Arch x86_64 as reported here.

0 Likes

Is code completion now case sensitive ?
ex:

procedure TwxServerThread.Home; begin end;
‘twx’ ctrl+space doesn’t return anything, ‘Twx’ work.

0 Likes

Confirmed. 64 bit Linux.

0 Likes

Jon–THANKS for the changes in the build system (platform-dependent settings, run commands other than exec). Boy that was fast :smile:

0 Likes

I was planning on getting it in for this version, but ran into some difficulties with the approach I was going to use. We’ll see.

Yep

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

Yep[/quote]

Argh ! Any chance to have a configuration to restore the old (non case sensitive) behavior ?

0 Likes