Sublime Forum

TortoiseSVN, TortoiseGit and TortoiseHg Plugin

The 64bit. This is what I get on startup if it helps at all.

startup, version: 2032 windows x64 channel: stable executable: /C/Program Files/Sublime Text 2/sublime_text.exe working dir: /C/Windows/system32 packages path: /C/Users/robin/AppData/Roaming/Sublime Text 2/Packages settings path: /C/Users/robin/AppData/Roaming/Sublime Text 2/Settings error parsing session: No data at: 0:0 PackageSetup not required catalogue loaded found 1 files for base name Default.sublime-theme found 3 files for base name Default (Windows).sublime-keymap found 1 files for base name Main.sublime-menu Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\comment.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\copy_path.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\delete_word.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\detect_indentation.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\duplicate_line.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\exec.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\find_under_expand.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\font.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\goto_line.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\indentation.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\kill_ring.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\mark.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\save_on_focus_lost.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\scroll.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\sort.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\swap_line.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\switch_file.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\transform.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\transpose.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Default\trim_trailing_white_space.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\HTML\html_completions.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Less\CompileLessOnSave.py Reloading plugin C:\Users\robin\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\Tortoise\Tortoise.py loading bindings theme loaded app ready loaded 933 snippets

0 Likes

All we need now is FTP :wink:

0 Likes

@jbrooksuk

I am working on an SFTP plugin that is of beta quality on Windows. I don’t currently have FTP support, but I am going to look into it once SFTP is pretty solid.

If anyone is interested in beta testing on Windows, Linux or OSX, shoot me an email at will@wbond.net.

0 Likes

@firefusion

Can you try pasting this command into your console and see if you get any result? You should do it when you have a file open that is inside of your Hg working copy.

sublime.active_window().active_view().run_command('tortoise_commit')
0 Likes

Also, when trying to work out why key bindings aren’t working, it’s handle to run sublime.log_commands(True) in the console, to verify that the commands are actually being run.

0 Likes

Ok I get this error in the latest ST

Traceback (most recent call last): File ".\sublime_plugin.py", line 243, in run_ File ".\Tortoise.py", line 50, in run File ".\Tortoise.py", line 17, in get_vcs File ".\Tortoise.py", line 194, in __init__ File ".\Tortoise.py", line 127, in find_root File ".\ntpath.py", line 205, in dirname File ".\ntpath.py", line 170, in split File ".\ntpath.py", line 125, in splitdrive TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

0 Likes

Any ideas?

0 Likes

?

0 Likes

From what I can tell, you were trying perform VCS operations on a file that had not been saved yet. I updated the plugin on Github (github.com/wbond/sublime_tortoise) last night to show an error when this happens.

Last night I also add context menu and sidebar menu support to the plugin. I should be publishing these features later today.

0 Likes

I’ve pushed the latest version to Github (github.com/wbond/sublime_tortoise), which contains context and sidebar menu commands, plus a keyboard shortcut for reverting a file.

0 Likes

Ok I get the following error message…

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/497583/screenshots/tortoisehg_sublime_error.png

I have this in that config file. I don’t have a hgtk.exe anywhere so I used hg.exe. Is that ok?

{
	// "svn_tortoiseproc_path": r"C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\TortoiseProc.exe",
	// "git_tortoiseproc_path": r"C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin\TortoiseProc.exe",
	 "hg_hgtk_path": r"C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\hg.exe", 
}
0 Likes

@firefusion

Well, hg.exe won’t work since that is the command-line version of mercurial. It is odd that you don’t have an hgtk.exe - what version of TortoiseHg are you running? I have hgtk.exe in version 1.1.9.1.

0 Likes

I’m running TortoiseHg 2.0.2 (with Mercurial 1.8.1) for windows 7 64bit. I’ve been using it since TortoiseHg 1.1.5 (with Mercurial 1.7). It’s totally weird. I tryed repairing the install but it hasn’t added it :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

A removal and reinstall didn’t help either :stuck_out_tongue:

Very strange. Must just be my karma.

0 Likes

TortoiseHg 2.0 has migrated to PyQt from PyGtk.
I suppose hgtk.exe doesn’t exists anymore and was replaced with a new executable, check your installation folder and try with the exe files it contains.
With a little luck it could work without changing the ST2 plugin source.

0 Likes

Well it would appear that hg.exe opens cmd so it looks like the replacement but this plugin won’t accept that as the file.

0 Likes

Nope, hg.exe is the standard Mercurial binary, not the TortoisHg that I suppose this plugin need.

Sorry I don’t have a TortoisHg installed and couldn’t install it.
Look for something like hgqt.exe or thgqt.exe

But maybe the command line parameters as changed and the plugin is not compatible.

0 Likes

@firefusion

I’ve updated the plugin to work with the new exe filename for TortoiseHg 2.x. You can grab the latest version from github.com/wbond/sublime_tortoi … all/master.

0 Likes

Ok the context menu items show up but it’s still not working. I’m not sure what I’m meant to have in Tortoise.sublime-settings. If I uncomment the default and change the file name to thg…

{ "hg_hgtk_path": r"C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg\thg.exe", }

I get this error…

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/497583/screenshots/st-tor.png

If I fix it to what I think it should be it doesn’t work.

{ "hg_hgtk_path": "C:\\Program Files\\TortoiseHg\\thg.exe" }

0 Likes

@firefusion

You are good at finding all of my bugs. :smile: Sorry for all of the little glitches along the way. I have fixed the plugin so the example settings file is correct and so that settings are properly used. Be sure to grab the latest zip from github.com/wbond/sublime_tortoi … all/master.

That said, you should not need to set anything in your Tortoise.sublime-settings since you have TortoiseHg installed in a default location.

0 Likes