- Code: Select all
Also, once I've added a folder, I right-click on it to "remove folder" and nothing happens. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Bug?
Yeah, I'm seeing this too. Win 7x64
aoi wrote:When type somethings on another window, the letters show up on the first window only.
1) open 1st window.(1st window)
2) File -> New Window(2nd window)
3) write on 2nd window -> the letters show up on 1st window.(bug)
4) write on 1st window -> the letters show up on 1st window.(normal)
5) close 2nd window -> write on 1st window -> crash...
jps wrote:atomi wrote:I just wanted to say that ctrl+space now errors with: no available completions.
So the completions drop down never shows up.
Can you give some more information? Ctrl+Space is working fine for me.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests