Sublime Forum

New to Sublime, Few Questions, tried Google

I have a few questions, and I did try google to help me with no help.

1. On a mac, how do you get Zen Coding to work with ST2.

2. Again on mac, is their any way to make the dark tabs a light color, like the default chrome colored tabs?

3. Is their any way to make autocomplete auto autocomplete? so you don’t press a button right when you start typing it initiates?

The program looks very promising hoping I could get some help, thanks in advance.

0 Likes

You’re going to love Sublime.

As far as I am aware, Zen Coding isn’t working on ST2 yet, although I hear it’s in the works.

To change the UI you can go to Preferences > Browse Packages which opens a finder window, and then to “Theme - Default” and make changes there. If you’re looking to change anything in Sublime I would suggest looking in the Packages folder first.

And I’m not sure about number 3, it is something I am interested in too.

0 Likes

[quote=“JLikeF”]You’re going to love Sublime.

As far as I am aware, Zen Coding isn’t working on ST2 yet, although I hear it’s in the works.

To change the UI you can go to Preferences > Browse Packages which opens a finder window, and then to “Theme - Default” and make changes there. If you’re looking to change anything in Sublime I would suggest looking in the Packages folder first.

And I’m not sure about number 3, it is something I am interested in too.[/quote]

I think there is a zen coding out for ST2 however I believe it’s only got windows shortcuts didn’t know if any mac person converted the shortcuts, also as for the tabs, d.pr/gF26 I got it like that but can’t figure out how to make “bg” transparent from tab_control, as I don’t know json.

0 Likes