Did everyone having issues with the scrolling try lowering their scrolling setting?
Going down to 0.1 maybe might have helped rather than disabling the whole thing.
I just hate to see smooth scrolling disappear.
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:06 pm
- Location: Los Angeles CA US
I've seen two strange things on OSX with 2052:
* Sometimes when doing bigger jumps the view moves too far and bounces back at each row movement. Similar to the problem textmate had the last time I tried...
* Doing something like our scroll offset plugins do (keeping the cursor some lines away from the top or bottom border) lets it do big jumps cause the cursor is being moved at the border edge and not somewhere in the middle of the view. Hitting page up multiple times seems to multiply the speed of the page skipping.
Sorry for not being able to describe those properly...
Should I try to make a video?
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm
- Location: Hannover, Germany
In 2053 smooth scroll is gone. I just wanted to ask whether it'd be back... it's my main reason t switching to sublime...
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 am
Return to General Discussion
Users browsing this forum: danielko, Exabot [Bot], lastsecondsave, Yahoo [Bot] and 35 guests