Please see http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/alignment for full documentation, including installation instructions, settings, key bindings, etc.
Bugs should be reported at https://github.com/wbond/sublime_alignment/issues.
- Removed the old ctrl+shift+a key binding for Windows/Linux and cmd+shift+a for OS X to prevent conflicts with the Expand to Tag command key binding. ctrl+alt+a should be used on Windows/Linux and ctrl+cmd+a on OS X.
- Added settings file for CSS to align on : characters also
- Fixed the indentation import to work when this package is loaded before the Default package
- Fixed a math error when converting mid-line spaces to tabs
- Added mid_line_tabs settings
- Fixed handling of mid-line alignment when align_indent is false and indentation is done via tabs
- Added an additional key binding, ctrl+alt+a (Windows, Linux) or cmd+ctrl+a (OS X) that doesn't conflict with the new Expand Selection to Tag command from Sublime Text b2102
- Fixed a bug with mid-line tabs causing incorrect mid-line alignment
- Fixed a bug with multi-selection alignment
- Added align_indent, alignment_chars, alignment_space_chars and alignment_prefix_chars settings
- Enhanced plugin to not indent blank lines when setting to trim trailing white space is enabled
- Added Preferences menu entries and command palette commands for preferences
- Enhanced plugin to remove extra whitespace not necessary for alignment
- Fixed handling of equal signs without whitespace before them
- Added multi-line alignment functionality
- Initial release