Sublime Forum

Two different scripts / projects, same language and searchin

Hello,

I have two different projects, they are at different folders / directories.

They are at the side bar this way:

imgur.com/yYqaReD

As you can see, source codes are at different directories. Yes, folder names are same “gamemodes”, but they are not located at the same place.

Now the thing is, since both of the languages are same for the projects, whenever I do CTRL+SHIFT+F I get to see the search results from the other project aswell.

In detail:

I am editing “avttdm.pwn”, I am not working with lsrcr.pwn, although when I CTRL+SHIFT+F I get the results from lsrcr.pwn aswell.

I don’t want that, because it confuses me and my computer spends time finding search results from the other mode, when I need to search through only 40k lines, my search results are fetched from 100k lines. So in other words, guys, is there anyway to ignore search results from other projects when I’m working with only one?

And yeah well, I want to have both projects at the sidebar accessible whenever I need to :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.

0 Likes

You can restrict where ST is seaching with the “Where:” input field. Just input the path to one project folder and ST will only search there.

Note: On Windows, paths need to be like “/C/Windows/System32/…”.

0 Likes

Isn’t there a way to search only at the folder I’m working with? Restricting to the directory is also tricky, I need to change it whenever I’m working on another project.

Edit: alright there’s an option to search current file, I’ll figure this out, thanks for helping! :smiley:

0 Likes