Sublime Forum

It can't hint variable which I declared?

Hi everyone, have a nice day. I just install more plugin AndyJS to support for JS programming. However I found a trouble.

http://ns4.upanh.com/b6.s11.d1/f750d1d4166b5c9a4f1b885a3903cb05_51440464.h1.png

You see, I declared variable named num. After that I type n, ST don’t hint about variable num which I declared. I don’t know how to ST hint variables and push it to top of popup dialog?!

0 Likes

Hello and thank you for trying my Package. I discovered recently that this is caused by the use of brackets () in my completion triggers, causing the default file-completions not to appear consistently.

I know that I can resolve this by converting it to a .py plug-in (rather than a completions file) in the same way that my Python completions work - or by removing all brackets (which I prefer not to do). I haven’t got round to this as yet: I might have a look at this at the weekend :wink:

In the meantime I appreciate that this may discourage you from using this Package. Andy.

0 Likes

well, I hope I will be notify when you update completely your AndyJS package. I found I can’t program JS without AndyJS. Thanks for your support! Coming soon, AndyJS v2 … maybe :smiley:

0 Likes

Please!

So that I can see how you did it… :smile:

0 Likes

[quote=“pier”]

Please!

So that I can see how you did it… :smile:[/quote]

I shall endeavour to do this over the weekend, and update here when complete. Andy.

0 Likes

My revised JS and jQuery completions are now available on GitHub as AndyJS2. I would disable and eventually uninstall the prior AndyJS versions.

These will now show the default file-completions along with my completions. I did this over a short period of the weekend so please let me know if there are any niggles.

Andy.

0 Likes

Excuse me, I am pretty noob about Github. Currently I can’t find AndyJS2 in Package Control. Anyways, You worked hard, you shoud have a coffee, listening tunes of Elvis :sunglasses: Thanks!

0 Likes

Thanks for the nice post…

0 Likes

**AndyJS2 **is not on PackageControl yet as I only created it on Saturday morning. I’ll might wait a few days before requesting it to be added.

If you visit my Github link in a previous post, download the files into a folder: *\Packages\AndyJS2*

0 Likes

Is the variable in the scope? Make sure that variable does not contain junk values when it is maintain as static during the run. This will not allow any other data to be entered into it. At the same time it might also be pointing to the NULL character.

0 Likes